TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All fees are payable in advance of attendance. A child not enrolled will be refused entry to participate in the class.
- Fees are not refundable and cannot be carried forward.
- Fees are not transferable from one child to another whether in the same family or not.
- Enrollment is automatic from term to term, and we, therefore, ask for half a terms notice in writing to withdraw your child from the School.
- A child will be able to do 2 make-up classes within any term. This depends on available space in a similar class. A child cannot do a make-up class in a full class.
- Fancy footwork reserves the right to alter the timetable at any given time and without notice.
- Fancy footwork may cancel this agreement at any time before the commencement of any term.
- In the event of such a cancellation, Fancy Footwork will refund any fees paid in respect of that terms sessions.
- In the case of individual sessions being cancelled, ff will either credit the fee or refund the fees attributable to each session, if the session cannot be made up elsewhere.
- Any teacher at fancy footwork can refuse entry or send home a child if the child appears to be ill with either a temperature, rash or serious illness.
Data Protection Regulations
Fancy Footwork will not disclose your information to third parties except where the law requires, or where you have given your permission to do so.
Our client's details are being stored with Mainstreetsite, MailChimp, go cardless and are fully compliant with GDPR.
- Mainstreetsites: full name of customer and pupil, home address, DOB, medical issues, email address, mobile and/or landline number
- gocardeless.com: Full name, email address, home address, bank account details
- mailchimp.com: Full name of customer/pupil, email address
If you no longer wish to continue to be a customer at Fancy Footwork and hand in your half terms notice, we will archive your details in case you wish to return in the future. If you wish for your details to be fully deleted, please notify us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photography and Film for Publicity
Photography and/or film may be made during class/performance by teachers/members of staff only. Photographs and/or film for publicity are to be found on
https://www.instagram.com/siegerisdance/ and https://www.facebook.com/siegerisdance/?ref=settings, www.fancyfootwork.co.uk, posters and/or flyers only. no names will be used in conjunction with the pictures/films taken and used.
Photography and Film on Parents Day
Due to child protection photography and/or film is not allowed during ballet lessons or watching week.
- To make sure all contact details are up to date and provide several contact numbers in the unlikely case of an accident.
- If a child suffers from say asthma etc that the child has the necessary medication which is put on the teacher's table for the duration of the class.
- To make sure student attends class with the uniform specified on the ff uniform list not variations or deviations or like for like models. All items are to be named.
- Items of uniform to be clean, good condition and of the correct size especially footwear.
- Items of footwear are not permitted to be worn outside of the dance studio and alternative footwear should be worn to and from class.
- Hair is to be of an appropriate style for the class to be taken. Hair should be brushed secured off the face and neck, out of the eyes thus not causing a distraction to the dancer.
- Prior to the start of class ensure the student has been to the toilet (needed or not) to avoid accidents and disrupt the class for the other dancers in attendance and the teacher.
- Children to be changed in an appropriate discreet area where possible and to be respectful and maintain modesty where possible (Basically no young children to be running around in underwear or naked especially in communal foyers)
- Parent carer to deliver and collect students directly to the teacher in a calm orderly fashion.
- To make the teacher aware of unusual circumstances that may affect the students well being i.e. death of a family member, divorce or any other situation without meaning to be intrusive.
- Any medical conditions
- Any learning difficulties
- Nut sufferer, epileptic, asthma, diabetic, etc
- Any conditions that may need special attention